Can I ever get my ex back?

First of hello

my ex-girlfriend left me about month and 2 weeks ago, I was a mess to start off with and found it hard to get myself together. She left me because I never put her first, we argued a lot but we also had some amazing time together, but the arguing was on and off all the time. we have a 10 month old baby together which we both love so much and she didn't want to keep going on way we was going. I see now (knowing it's a bit to late) where things went wrong and how could been there for her move, I was very selfish and put myself are baby and everyone first and not her. we talked and spent some time together with are baby for a little bit, but then she cut me off from seeing her, she told me not to bother calling or texting her about spending time with her (which I kinda understand as we had broken this relationship off) she doesn't stop me seeing my are baby. but I know now taking time to myself that I do want her, I do wanna be there for her more than ever, I hope this is not late off us because we do work so well together.

sometime I see a little hope in her eye that she still love me and is finding it hard as well, but then I think she probably doing just fine with out me and does not miss me.

i have pick myself up and being happy but I still can not get her off my mind nothing is the same with out her, I miss her so much, I would love if we would give me another try. I told her I would change ( not just for her but for myself and my baby) but I know we she think it's just words and I am doing stuff now to better myself and my life so I can be a better dad for my baby and person as I was very lazy when I was with her.

i want to know how any of you think I could work this out, to give me the chance to get her back in my life, promising to do her right.
Can I ever get my ex back?
1
1