I sent my ex and an email? advice

I sent him an email stating basically I will always love him and and I can not forget him.I wished him success and luck in any new relationships he may be in. I just had to get that off my chest because I miss him still. By the way, he does not know if its me...

Thoughts?

Please do not be critical of this...

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I did that once... now my current ex walks all over me.

Give him space, it will be hard, but no contact what so ever. Some guys need their space to chill. Allow him to miss you, not know that when he comes back you will be waiting at the door. Live your life as if it were any other day. If he cares for you he will start to wonder and let him contact you. Some guys are strange you'd think that showing your love would bring him closer, but really it will push him off. Show him you can live without him, Guys find that attractive. strangely...

• I sent the email anony...He probably will not even know its me..I did give him some clues.