Getting her back?

About four months ago I broke up with my girlfriend because I said I wanted to focus on other things. And I just recently told her the real reason was because nobody wanted us together and they told me I didn't need her. That was the real reason. Anyway after the break up I ignored her and made her really sad because she was still sensative towards me and what I said, but I didn't know it. Now I want her back she won't open up to me but she she said it would be hard to even be friends. I don't know what to do can anyone help?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL!

No girl in her right mind would get back with you after you dumped her because others told you to!

Lesson learned - make your own decisions or don't tell people about them!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I totally agree ,u threw her away like trash,now you can't have her back..that was so mean