Have you ever cheated on a gf/bf?

Have you ever cheated on your partner?

If yes, why did you do it?

Do you regret it?

What drove you in that direction?

Did you confess?

Did it work out? Did you stay together or break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I did- I had a boyfriend when I was about 19 and I cheated on him.

I have no idea why. I don't think I had a reason, really. It was like when my daughter (she was 5 at the time) cut a big chunk of her hair off. I asked her why she did that, because it's not like she didn't know how scissors worked- and she said she didn't know. She just really needed to do it, she said. And I totally understood because that was how it was when I cheated on my poor boyfriend that time. I don't KNOW why. I just... did.

I did regret it- I felt f***ing terrible. It hit me like 5 seconds after I put my pants on and I felt so bad.

No idea, like I said. Just dumb, I guess.

I did confess the very next day.

We broke up like a year later for reasons having nothing to do with The Incident. We were 20 and 21- I mean... yeah. I never did it again, though. And he was really cool about it- he didn't continue to punish me or anything. He was very matter-of-fact about it. He asked me if that behavior was something I intended to repeat, and I said of course not. And he asked me was I sorry, and I said YES, so sorry! And he asked me if I wanted to stay with him or was this my way of breaking up with him, and I said I wanted to stay with him. I loved him. SO he said he forgave me, and that was it. He never brought it up ever again. At the time I didn't fully appreciate how awesome he was about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, that's low class.

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • Ye I did... Long story though. My husband and I had a LDR because of his work, I never dealt with people leaving good enough so we started arguing day after day and I just got tired and I found some one to comfort me at a time. So I did it. And I realized if I am doing this I am not in love with him anymore... and it was it, we separated and stuff...

Cheating is so "blah", I wish I never did it, or I wish I never had a reason to in a first place. I think if you really love some one you would never cheat, but I don't know any more... people seem to be so different now, all this open dating thing and friends with benefits thing got everything out of control.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kissed another guy while I was with my ex. I did it because he treated me like crap and I was starving for affection. I did regret it because it's not something I'd usually do. I never told him about it and I broke up with him shortly after it happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I haven't but I have been cheated on. She would not admit it but it was insanely obvious. She slapped me across the face when I confronted her about it. It wasn't the first time either. She continued to cheat on future partners also and now has a kid with another guy she also cheated on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been in a relationship but I would never cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I didn't do that, and never will.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes