Boyfriend of 6yrs an 2 boys togther won't propose

Boyfriend and I have been together 6 years first three we had few ups and downs an 2 short break ups. Late 2008 to earlier 2009 started to plan wedding I ended up prego an weddin was postponned. Well its 2013 and no ring no wedding no talk of it on his end. We have two handsome boys together but no talk of furthering our relationship. It hurts me that I know he proposed to two of his exs one whom he has two other kids with and another that was a short fling type thing. Both rings are in our home and makes me more mad knowing he has kept them. I'm the one that has been by his side for 6 years an he can't put ringer on my finger is driving me nuts. Any help or ideas about what I should would help.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps, you need to talk this out with him. You might not be financially stable at the moment so he's not rushing things.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry to hear that girlie. This might be insensitive but how do you look now compared to when you guys met? Are you a stay home mom? What has changed over the years from when you initially started the wedding plans?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes