Just moved to a new city how do I meet quality guys?

My job just transfered me to a new city and I don't know anyone here. Anyone have (serious) suggestions about how to meet nice guys?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Mainly, you just need to keep busy and make sure you're not home all the time. Go to bookstores, cafĂ©'s, coffee shops, bars, the park, your gym, the mall, etc., and get to know your neighbors as well. You can sign up for a class you're interested in, join a group you identify with, talk to guys at work, go to social events taking place, and/or volunteer somewhere. As you meet people you keep expanding the circle of people you know, and that also leads to meeting friends of friends, and so voilĂ , now you're bound to find a quality guy to date. Good luck.