Just moved to a new city how do I meet quality guys?

My job just transfered me to a new city and I don't know anyone here. Anyone have (serious) suggestions about how to meet nice guys?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Mainly, you just need to keep busy and make sure you're not home all the time. Go to bookstores, café's, coffee shops, bars, the park, your gym, the mall, etc., and get to know your neighbors as well. You can sign up for a class you're interested in, join a group you identify with, talk to guys at work, go to social events taking place, and/or volunteer somewhere. As you meet people you keep expanding the circle of people you know, and that also leads to meeting friends of friends, and so voilà, now you're bound to find a quality guy to date. Good luck.