Should I move to where my girlfriend lives?

So we have been dating for a year now. I need help deciding where to go for college, I am graduating from high school in two weeks. I got accepted into a college where she lives (Grace College, Indiana) and I also got accepted to a good, impacted school where I live (Cal Poly Pomona, California). I don't know which one I should go to. It is too much of a hard decision for me to handle. Does anyone have any advice for me. Yes I love her so much, but is it worth moving my ass over there just to see her and finally be with her again? I just want people opinion, people who have done through long distance relationships before. Thanks

96

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know anything about either of those schools but I say just go to whichever one will give you a better education (has the program you want, is more reputable, has the better extracurriculars) and whichever one will be less of a financial burden. I'm assuming for this second part, Cal Poly is the answer as you would get in state tuition. Either way, go to the school that will benefit YOU the most. I strongly suggest for you to not go to the one in Indiana merely because you will be closer to your girlfriend because what if you two break up? Even if you don't imagine it happening now, say it does happen; you'll be left in the middle of nowhere (Indiana lol) on your own...