She's cheating and I don't know how to tell him?

My ex and I broke up about 2 months ago. I really miss him but he is dating this girl that I absolutely hate. I have no respect for her because she cheats on every boyfriend she's had. Everyone knows it and tells him but he goes to her she lies and says no and he believes her. In a way I want him to get his heart shattered but in another way I don't want him to get hurt. We don't talk very much but even though I would love to be back in his arms I don't want him to look dumb Because his girl is cheating on him all the time. What should I do?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not your business, as he's not your boyfriend anymore. This is a good way to stir up some childish chick drama if you go getting involved in this.

And I'm not sure from your question but if I read it right, you don't even know for sure if she's cheating on him...only that she "cheats on every boyfriend she's had". Regardless though, still stay out of it.

Also, +1 for proper use of "she's". Most youngin's are dummies when it comes to grammar lol