She's cheating and I don't know how to tell him?

My ex and I broke up about 2 months ago. I really miss him but he is dating this girl that I absolutely hate. I have no respect for her because she cheats on every boyfriend she's had. Everyone knows it and tells him but he goes to her she lies and says no and he believes her. In a way I want him to get his heart shattered but in another way I don't want him to get hurt. We don't talk very much but even though I would love to be back in his arms I don't want him to look dumb Because his girl is cheating on him all the time. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not your business, as he's not your boyfriend anymore. This is a good way to stir up some childish chick drama if you go getting involved in this.

And I'm not sure from your question but if I read it right, you don't even know for sure if she's cheating on him...only that she "cheats on every boyfriend she's had". Regardless though, still stay out of it.

Also, +1 for proper use of "she's". Most youngin's are dummies when it comes to grammar lol

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You should just tell him if you care for him as a person and not just someone whom you still have feelings for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you and I cheat together?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My friend had the same problem, and this is what I told her. Don't get involved. It'll make you look pathetic and it will be just like he won. If the guy has people telling him that his girl is cheating, and he still doesn't believe well then he's dumb enough to stay. Don't be that girl who is stuck in the past. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • stay out of it..in the end it will look like you are trying to come between them and she will deny it.Its his problem not yours

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't mean this to sound rude but - its not really any of your business.

you live your life and let him live his.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes