Why haven't ex and I spoken if it wasn't a bad breakup?

My ex and I haven't spoken since we broke up 8 months ago. We ran into each other 3 months and we were completely civil/friendly towards each other. It wasn't a bad breakup. He fell out of love with me when he moved out of the city we lived in to start grad school and said it was nothing I did or said. He gave me a picture frame of the two of us to put in my room before he left so I wouldn't miss him. But after he left everything changed. It was a totally blindsided breakup. But he hasn't said a WORD to me since then. And I haven't said anything to him either. Doesn't he care at all how I'm doing? It makes me feel like a criminal, like I was never worth it and like I was a bad girlfriend. We had an amazing relationship so I just don't understand how I'm completely irrelevant to him now. I just feel miserable. I miss hanging out with him and his friends. But I know I have no place in their lives anymore. Even though I did nothing wrong. But the fact that he's said nothing to me makes me feel like I did do something wrong.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Alright hun, Ill give it to you straight up, Its time for you to move on. As bad as it sounds your ex has moved on from the relationship and is doing his own thing. I know it isn't fair to you, but think about it. Would you want to spend your life with someone who completely ignores you? Say he does comes back to you, Wouldn't you always have that hint of doubt that he will just leave again? Nine times out of ten he would.

My advice to you is to move forward with your life and find someone new, because why would you want someone who fell out of love with you? Even being around him is only going to hurt you more. I know its hard to swallow right now, but there are millions of other people in the world. You will find love again, A love that will do all the things he couldn't do and most certainly won't leave you high and dry.

Keep your head up!