How fast do guys move when they like a girl?

So me and this guy at the gym were exchanging glances for around a month and then I spoke to the workers about who he was. Eventually we got talking and now we always speak when we see each other during our workouts. I added him on Facebook too and we had a conversation on there, but there's not been a lot of progress since then. I've not attended gym this week as I am away on holiday but he hasn't messaged me or anything either. When we did speak online, I did get the feeling he liked me, we did some subtle flirting and in person he has been quite playful and touched me on my upper back a couple of times. Like- if he liked me, surely he would move a bit faster? At least to make some conversation with me? I don't want to message him again as it will look bad (I messaged him first on the 2 occasions before) I'm so clueless!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems that he just want to take it slow.

• Do you think so? I am so confused. He was sticking his tongue at me (like a child) when I first started speaking to him properly and he does make effort to make convo in person, just not really online :s I know he and the gym workers have spoken about me also, one accidentally let slip that he was going to message me or something but then I happened to turn up at the gym that day lol. But I've not had any message and I know he has been online plenty of times.