Why are my feelings so mixed up?

It has been one month since we broke up

3 weeks since we last had sex

2 weeks since we spoke

4 days since he moved

It was only a 3 month long relationship; we were very fast and lived like a married couple. He said at first he WaS scared of commitment. Our sex life wasn’t all that great we just got along fine, Because we did.

He HAS moved on. Sometimes I tell myself I did, some days I am happy other days sad, I get this sharp pain in my chest, like I am going crazy. Asking How could he do this to me?

Why would he moved and not speak to me?

Why did he promise he would see me before he left yet he didn’t?

I emailed saying how hurt I was and I did not deserve how he treated me one week ago, he did not reply, I expected that.

I guess he has forgotten me

I don’t care that we broke up, I don’t miss the relationship

I kept trying to reach him because I wanted him to tell me the truth that he used me and he never liked me so I can truly hurt and cry instead of him pretending

I am tired of this emotional roller coaster I just want to move on

I have a great job, I got a salary increment, I will be starting school in August, my relatives are visiting for one month as of Friday, my parents are well and I got a scholarship.

I have a great life. It’s my 1st heartbreak and I understand he was a liar we were not meant to be but why can’t my feelings

just go, I am tired of fighting? How can I eradicate this sh*t?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• The quickest way to move on is to just focus on your studies, and if you can, get a more quality guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE