He's moving too fast but I don't want to lose him

Well I really like this guy we just started going out and he's just like I love uh thinking of making out with you right now but it's kinda weirded me out it's just moving to fast I don't know what to do I really like him though

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not do anything that makes you uncomfortable. It can be tough. It might seem like everyone is going and having sex, etc but it really isn't the truth.

Remember, what everyone else thinks doesn't matter. You need to be able to respect yourself. If you gave in to him and did what he wants just because he wants you to, would you respect yourself? Nobody should make you do anything you don't want.

If he really cares about you, he will be willing to slow it down. Don't be pressured by anyone. Take your time and do what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• making out is going to fast?

just enjoy yourself.

if you don't want to do something yet tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • You should keep your distance at first, and don't let him to do what he wants. Get comfortable with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Wow, that's exactly how I felt with so many guys I date. "I like you, but you're moving too fast"

Unfortunately I never talked about it until it was too late. I think what you need to do is just be honest without being hurtful about how you feel and don't be afraid that he can't handle it. Someone who really cares about you will respect you for being honrst and respect your feelings.

telll him that although you are not in love with him, he is the kind of guy you can imagine yourself falling in love with someday. and being with him makes you happy. Keep it positive, but honest.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes