He's moving too fast but I don't want to lose him

Well I really like this guy we just started going out and he's just like I love uh thinking of making out with you right now but it's kinda weirded me out it's just moving to fast I don't know what to do I really like him though

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not do anything that makes you uncomfortable. It can be tough. It might seem like everyone is going and having sex, etc but it really isn't the truth.

Remember, what everyone else thinks doesn't matter. You need to be able to respect yourself. If you gave in to him and did what he wants just because he wants you to, would you respect yourself? Nobody should make you do anything you don't want.

If he really cares about you, he will be willing to slow it down. Don't be pressured by anyone. Take your time and do what makes you happy.