Any advice would be nice

My ex girlfriend and I dated for almost 2 years. The last month if the relationship she changed dramatically. She just had so much hatred for me. In her words, she was a raging bi*ch to me. She cried a lot during the last month if the relationship. Next thing I know she breaks up with me over the phone. About 3 weeks later she's dating some other guy who is 30 (she is 22). I don't know if it is a rebound relationship or not but at the moment she seems happy. She wouldn't tell me when she started seeing him because "it's none of my business." Her reasons for breaking up with me are that we are two different people. She has contacted me in some various forms but I'm not sure if I want to take anything from it. She blocked my number and Facebook (she acts hot and cold with me). I'm a month into NC after 2 months since the BU...I feel so lousy at the moment

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a really sh-tty way to go through a breakup, it would make anyone feel lousy. I don't know if this is going to make you feel better or worse, but I'm just gonna be honest. It sounds to me like she had her mind made up for awhile before the breakup, but was feeling bad or guilty about ending it even though that's what she really wanted... which she showed by acting angry and emotional all of the time. It's impossible to say if this new guy is a rebound, but I have a feeling that she knew him for a lot longer than 3 weeks.

Most importantly, I personally think that she handled the breakup really badly, and is still handling it badly by randomly contacting you and then blocking you. Maybe she's doing it because she still feels guilty, maybe because she misses having contact with you (you were together for 2 years, after all,) or maybe she's just self-absorbed and wants to keep you at an arm's length in case she changes her mind. No matter what her motive is, I think it's best for you to try to let it all go and move on - don't respond to her attempts to contact you and block HER from your life. Spend your time doing stuff that makes YOU happy and get yourself around people who are nice and appreciate you, and pretty soon you won't care at all why she's behaving this way.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This new guy is her neighbor and family friend. She told me she was texting him the last month or so of th relationship. She kept saying she never cheated on me, but who knows. One of our mutual friends says she didn't dump me for him, but again who knows.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• she was already seeing him, hence the anger towards u,in reality she knew she was doing you wrong but had to justify it by blaming you for the demise of the relationship. She will be reaching out to you even more when the new relationship which was created from deception,fails

0|0
    0|0
    • Even after when she says we are two different people?

• Show All
    • Do you still think it's BS when the last month of the relationship she texted me saying if I regret her being from a small town and me being from the city? Or she blew up on me because I called a crossbow a bow and arrow? She said we were different people. Then blew up on me since I didn't want to go on an imaginary hike through the woods? Like I know breaking up with someone saying that we are two different people is not a real reason to break up but what if she actually feels that way?

• in order for her to feel better about her decision she has to find things wrong with u,the only one wrong her is her for messing around behind your back

• Um, I'm not sure, but I think what you should do is move on. Trust me, I know how you feel - although I'm a girl and my heart was broken because he found a girl of a nicer ethnicity... Enough about me... If she's broken up with you, maybe it was never meant to be... Hope it helps!

'If I ruled the world...'

--M x

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been in your ex's shoes. The guy is definitely a rebound. But the anger with you had nothing to do with him. The anger had been building up inside of her for a long time. You just didn't care enough to pay attention. You say you first saw the signs during the last month. Really? I bet you the signs were there for at least 6 months before hand, and you just didn't notice. She got fed up with you. And that is that. The new guy is just a guy that treats her with respect, and pays attention to her, and treats her like a princess. He makes her feel good... Stuff that you never did. Atleast, not in the past 6 months.

0|0
    0|0
    • That I do not believe regarding the 6 months. She said how truly happy she was 2 mobths before the end. This all started after I got a job offer 4 hours a way to work with nuclear power plants and she freaked out. She has another 2 years of school.

• Show All
    • I do think the we are two different people is BS. It's just hard when you don't get any closure and the last time you saw her was in my hometown 3 hrs away. She was with her boyfriend and his family. Then to make it worse she contacts me and blocks me.

• Do you still think it's BS when the last month of the relationship she texted me saying if I regret her being from a small town and me being from the city? Or she blew up on me because I called a crossbow a bow and arrow? She said we were different people. Then blew up on me since I didn't want to go on an imaginary hike through the woods? Like I know breaking up with someone saying that we are two different people is not a real reason to break up but what if she actually feels that way?

• She might want a reason to break up with you to date this guy, since you said she was acting up the last moth of your relationship. I'm sorry that happened to you :( that happened to me before, almost exactly the same situation. He acted up and seemed to loose interest. Always wanted to fight. And he moved on to this other girl really fast. And wanted me back after he was done with her. Anyway, she contacted you is probably because she feels bad or she wants you back.. So the card is on you now..

Hope you feel better soon

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks...but when I replied back she said she didn't want to talk to me and she blocked my number for a reason. She then blocked my Facebook because I told her she can't talk to me when she feels like it but I can't talk back.

• Show All
    • Do you think she's only contacting me because she feels guilty?

• Both guilty and wants to keep you. I think. Because she might like this guy but you two had a relationship right? I think stuff like that don't just disappear. So, she likes him. She also still has feeling for you.. She definitely wants it all :/

What Guys Said 4

• advise is to move on grieve and cry when you feel the pain then pick yourself up learn from that relationship and do you. Not for her but only for yourself. you are not alone and you will recover and be a better man because of it. goodluck man

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't seem a rebound thing. During the month her behavior changed she was probably seeing that guy and...

"it's none of my business."

... This is the proof. Not that she needed to tell you the reason, it's pretty obvious.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just don't understand how she went to someone so much older.

• Show All
    • But in this situation I don't know why? He's 30 and works in a dead beat restaurant, I'm 23 and a engineer. It can not be that I'm immature...

• A typical example that women don't care what the Men they date do for a living. They don't love you for who you are, bro, they love you for how you make them feel.

• You know that she was cheating on you, you don't need to hear her say it. It will get better. You just need to get yourself out of the funk and get out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's already seeing that guy when you were in a relationship. You should block off all contacts with her and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes