He did not give me closure, how can I find it within myself and move on

He broke up with me

He did not give me closure

All he said was I need to trust people more, we were not very compatible and he needs to be free before he moves.

Yet he said he would always be there for me if I need him and he was sorry to hurt me

Two days later I saw him out with another girl, and a couple of times after

Used me for sex one week after break up, become playful on the phone with me (baby, I love you, I’d take you out. I miss you) when I initiated contact and then just moved away no goodbyes, numbers anything. ( I deleted him from fb and Skype and I don't know how to blocked his email)

I spent a lot of time with him which I still can remember even one month from the break up.

On mornings I keep revisiting the past, and then I am good for the rest of the day. I want to completely forget him and the way he played me.

How can I give myself closure since he did not and just move on

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need closure? The guys a jerk and you deserve better, and now you're single and can do better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE