He did not give me closure, how can I find it within myself and move on

He broke up with me

He did not give me closure

All he said was I need to trust people more, we were not very compatible and he needs to be free before he moves.

Yet he said he would always be there for me if I need him and he was sorry to hurt me

Two days later I saw him out with another girl, and a couple of times after

Used me for sex one week after break up, become playful on the phone with me (baby, I love you, I’d take you out. I miss you) when I initiated contact and then just moved away no goodbyes, numbers anything. ( I deleted him from fb and Skype and I don't know how to blocked his email)

I spent a lot of time with him which I still can remember even one month from the break up.

On mornings I keep revisiting the past, and then I am good for the rest of the day. I want to completely forget him and the way he played me.

How can I give myself closure since he did not and just move on

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you need closure? The guys a jerk and you deserve better, and now you're single and can do better.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It's time to let each other go

It's not as if we didn't know

We've been holding on

Because it was safe

But it's time to go our separate ways

I'm giving you, I'm giving you closure - Gabrielle

Bunny, time is your friend. You'll never truly forget him but you'll eventually see your past experience in a positive light.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think to yourself, "I'm missing him . . . but my aim is getting better!"

0|0
    0|0
  • sweetie there really is no such thing as closure Goodbye is it. Think about when you leave the house and shut the door behind you. Do you walk a few steps and turn around and re-shut the door? nope me either. Even if there was a great connection that ended on the other side of that door. Opening it back up to see that person again just to say goodbye again doesn't do anything but prolong the pain and moving forward... Good luck hun it does hurt and it does seem like you'll never get that feeling back with another but you will shut the door and begin your walk.. Goodluck

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop interacting with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just accept the fact that he's already gone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• At this point there's not much you can do. Take some time to yourself and let time heal your wounds. Don't make any more contact with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you're trying to find something inside of someone I suggest a sharp knife

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly wish I knew, as I'm trying to give myself closure as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes