Why is my girlfriend so confusing?

So me and my girlfriend have been on a break and it all started over her removing a Facebook tag that I tagged her in. I know its stupid but it just really bothered me she would do such a thing over an innocent post. I yelled at her about it. Anyway we were talking and she says "we need a break, we can still text" so I agreed with her. So a few weeks later we was talking and she says "we should just let each other go" so I asked why? and she says "I don't know" so I tell her I don't think we should because I love you, so she simply says " I know" and I say why can't we make this work? then she says "i need more time to think" and I agreed and said take your time... Why won't she just breakup with me if that's what she wants? She text and calls me everyday. we have been together 11 months. I Haven't heard I love you or I miss you in almost a week. please share your thoughts and opinions with me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing confusing here, buddy - it's over.

she's not completely over you YET and she's just waiting for some other guy to come along. til then she's texting you to to feel better about the whole thing and herself.

and, please, learn; break is just an abbreviation for "break up."

it's over, move on.