What was your first impression of your S/O?

Another question sparked my curiosity. For those of you in a relationship, what was your first impression of your significant other? Has it changed over time?

Personally, I look back to when I met my boyfriend and laugh. He was much younger, so still fairly immature. One of the first things he said to me was "I have a 6, but the chance to bang a 10, what should I do?" The 6 being his now ex. Needless to say, I thought he was a tool, but he's grown on me.

What about you?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, when I first saw him, he was a 5'6, pale, bald 12 year old who still had his baby fat. Annnd the very first thought I had was, "That's the one. That boy and I? We're gonna be bestest best firends."

And...fast forward six years, here we are. We've been best friends for six years and dating for a year and a half.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE