What was your first impression of your S/O?

Another question sparked my curiosity. For those of you in a relationship, what was your first impression of your significant other? Has it changed over time?

Personally, I look back to when I met my boyfriend and laugh. He was much younger, so still fairly immature. One of the first things he said to me was "I have a 6, but the chance to bang a 10, what should I do?" The 6 being his now ex. Needless to say, I thought he was a tool, but he's grown on me.

What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, when I first saw him, he was a 5'6, pale, bald 12 year old who still had his baby fat. Annnd the very first thought I had was, "That's the one. That boy and I? We're gonna be bestest best firends."

And...fast forward six years, here we are. We've been best friends for six years and dating for a year and a half.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• She had an air of great resources of strength and kindness. Very other-directed, always involved if any problem surfaced, and never shied from confrontation, no matter how sensitive the issue, or how 'important' the people involved may have been.

2|0
    0|1
  • I found her exotic, with a cute face and a nice ass. I really disliked the way she behaved back then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Great Legs

0|0
    0|0
  • My first impression of her is she's so beautiful and her personality's really great.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Mmm well I first met him in freshman year of high school. He seemed very different than everyone else. Others were acting up and being very disruptive but he sat in the back with me being very relaxed and polite to the teachers. He wouldn't really speak to me, I just assumed he was shy with girls or with people. Turns out he liked me since the first day so he was always shy around me.

So then I thought him to be very mature, collected, and shy. He is less collected than I had previously thought him to be but I like it. He is extremely goofy and loves to laugh! He is also much more outgoing but he amounts it to being with me.

I feel like he is still the same, just is becoming better and better. Like fine wine xD

0|0
    0|0
  • He's really hot and I want to screw him

0|0
    0|0
  • We met 10 years ago, ridicilous black pants and red sweater, beatles kind of haircut and green eyes like craaazy green. "Im so gonna marry this one someday"I thought :D he was darn cute and after that night I haven't seen him for a year... All I knew was his name, we didn't talk anything else cause we were at a school event and he was from a town near by.

Year later we met again and started dating, I always new he is the one and we got married and got devorced and married again :DD

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes