How could it be he doesn't remember me?

Hi! I've had a relationship with a guy for almost 5 months. I cared about him, yet he only used me for sex. He was a player, he looked for other women over the internet while he was with me, and he also said to me he was in love with another woman.

I decided to break up with him, and started No Contact 4 weeks ago.

This time I didn't look for him again, as it were in the past (I tried to break up but we always get together again).

He just continued with his life. He once sent me a wink in a dating site thinking I was another woman, and when I replied "haha", he replied to me: "OK, you got me! ;)

This is so hurtful. Why he doesn't even care about me, or remember me? We spent 5 months seeing each other once per week, laughing and having fun...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't forget about you, so really you want to know why he doesn't care. You answered your question, in your question with statements like these:

1. I cared about him, yet he only used me for sex

2. he was a player

3. he looked for other women over the internet while he was with me

4. he said to me he was in love with another woman

5. he just continued with his life

You spent 5 months having fun until YOU wanted something better, something more, something he is not willing to give you. Time to move on. It doesn't matter WHY he doesn't care, it only matters that he doesn't . . . Look for someone who wants you on more than a superficial level.