I feel kinda dumb that I did this now?

I sent my ex an anonymous email. Saying how I will always love him and stuff. I also said I wish him the best no matter what. We broke up years ago but he was my first boyfriend. Now I hope he does not know its me. Advice?

And have you ever done something dumb like this after a break up?
I think he check it. Don't ask me how I may know but it is a strong possibility he checked it and no reply...smh

My sister say maybe he does not know what to say...

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he will know its you, you've broken up both have gone separate ways, but personally I think it's a nice gesture and not at all dumb

• thaaaaannnnks!

• that is because you still want your ex...my ex probably ignores it...smh...he dumped me...

• Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I'm like you my ex cheated on me so it ended obviously, but I imagine over time any hard feelings will go away. If he dumped you then I would agree he will probably ignore it and if he doesn't and responds then I strongly suggest you don't take it further, no need for another heartache , good luck!