I feel kinda dumb that I did this now?

I sent my ex an anonymous email. Saying how I will always love him and stuff. I also said I wish him the best no matter what. We broke up years ago but he was my first boyfriend. Now I hope he does not know its me. Advice?

And have you ever done something dumb like this after a break up?
Updates:
I think he check it. Don't ask me how I may know but it is a strong possibility he checked it and no reply...smh

My sister say maybe he does not know what to say...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he will know its you, you've broken up both have gone separate ways, but personally I think it's a nice gesture and not at all dumb

1|0
    0|0
    • thaaaaannnnks!

• Show All
    • that is because you still want your ex...my ex probably ignores it...smh...he dumped me...

• Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I'm like you my ex cheated on me so it ended obviously, but I imagine over time any hard feelings will go away. If he dumped you then I would agree he will probably ignore it and if he doesn't and responds then I strongly suggest you don't take it further, no need for another heartache , good luck!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Not much you can do about this, now. If you regret doing this, then I would just suggest not doing it again. Beyond that, what you do is entirely up to you.

I mean if you regret doing it because you don't really want him back, then I suppose the best advice is to block all methods of communication, in case he tries to contact you about it. If you do want him back, and he comes a knockin', then just be honest about it. Incidentally, there is no such thing as an anonymous email. Especially since it's you, his ex. If he has half a brain in his head, he should be able to piece it together. Just so you know.

Anyway, as I said, the only thing one can say is as I said in the beginning. If you regret it, then don't do it again.

1|2
    0|0
    • but it has been a few years...how would he know its me? if your ex sent an email to you how would you know its her?

• Show All
    • yeah...i was laughing at the part of the girls who may not want to see him again..lol

that is still a kinda 50/50 situation...but you may be somewhat right!

• It's possible he doesn't know what to say. Sure.

• Unless he has a huge number of exes and has forgotten you, why wouldn't he know it's you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Plenty of times. lol

But don't sweat it, I mean you were just saying how you felt right? I just wouldn't expect too much back though, because it was anonymous and years ago.

We all have a moment of weakness sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree. It's not likely he'd get back in touch. Possible, but not probable. Because even if he figured it out (and he might not) what's to say he'd even act on it?

• Show All
    • LOL right, or sometimes we send a message with good intentions, but after actually thinking it over in our heads it was pretty stupid. That's because we only think about the good-times and not the bad. We all do it every once in a while. xD

• i hate that our relationship ended. I miss him and he hurt me...we never get to see when a relationship is going to end but we get to see it go! smh

• Yep, just call me dummy #2. Good to know I'm not alone. Atleast you were smart enough to be "anonymous"

Just think of this moment in your life as the comic relief in a drama, but find a way to move on. Everything happens for a reason and for the better :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha...

Now you're starting to realize that he isn't that stupid to NOT know it was you after you argued that user on your other question saying he wouldn't know.And now you hope he doesn't think its you...lol

Girls.

And no...I haven't done anything dumb like this.

0|0
    1|0
  • Toban makes a pretty good point. There's not much you can do about it, now, other than not do it again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes