Has anyone been led on in a relationship? He led me on 7 months

We lived together and he led me on for 7 months. He was talking to his ex of 6 years behind my back when he said they didn't talk...he said he tried to cover his feelings for his ex girlfriend but he still in love with her

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have been led on in a relationship for 8 months! the funny thing is, I already knew I was led on after the first 4 months of being together. Like Rihanna said: "I love the way you lie" I kinda did. He really sucked at lying and underestimated me, so I played along for the fun of it. It started getting boring and I started to feel hurt so I decided to find another guy and we flirted and went on dates for two months while I was in a relationship with the guy that led me on. I was always loyal to him, I never kissed the guy I went dates on with, eventually I dumped the guy the day after my birhday and went with the guy I was hanging out with for two months, eventually we grew on each other and I loved and still love him :) even if we have not talked for months because we had totally different personalities. I realized that I should not let it get to me, I have far better things and a long life ahead of me. I regret playing that immature game when I was a freshman/sophmore. I am not foolish anymore. Just let him be, what he did was wrong, but there is nothing you can do. You cannot stop true love. He probably did not want to hurt your feelings, I have a feeling you were good to him in your relationship that he did not want to hurt you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Such a man grew up is to eat the breast, a day cannot leave the woman. And he did not want to return? He is someone to take care of him, like his mother.

0|0
    0|0
  • am sorry .. that sucks .. you should move on .. and I think everyone that lead someone on without being faithful are not worthy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• happened tome for 11 months ,he was secretly sleeping around and having discreet encounters all the while smiling and lying to my face..that type of person has mental issues..we just happen to be sucked into their web of lies.

0|0
    0|0
  • i see.it's very difficult case :s don't be sorry.you find to your life's love...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes