He's just trying to test me?

so my ex keep telling me he wants me back so one day we saw each other on the road and he mentioned it again so I asked him why does he wants me and he said he doesn't know so I said that's just stupid he want me back but yet wen I'm around you You always try to make me jealous wen you flirting with other girls and then he tried kissing me and he said he wil do anything so that my boyfriend and I break up..

i just felt like writing this I just needed to let it out but if you have anything to say please do

11