Worried that boyfriend may suspect me of cheating...?

We both have developed health issues (that possibly can be transmitted through sex). We don't know what his is, and out of respect for him I won't go into detail. He's issue started weeks before mine. Mine is most likely a UTI. I was show to get a hold of some antibotics, but won't be able to get a doc appt. For at least a week, and the earliest my boyfriend can be seen is two weeks.

...Anyways; he seems to think our two issues could some how be related. Now I'm worried that he may suspect me of cheating. I however, trust him COMPLETELY.

So I'm wondering from a male perspective what the likely hood of him thinking this is? I should note that he's also not to happy about my one friendship with another guy (though he's been respectful of it)...and no, I'm not or would never dream of cheating.

Basically all of this scares my that my relationship could be threatened. And I'm wondering if I should tell him, I'm worried. And just wondering if there's anything I can do to try to reassure him of my faithfulness? Or would that just seem more suspicious?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Women tend to get more bladder infections than men. This is probably because women have shorter urethras, so it is easier for the germs to move up to their bladders. Having sex can make it easier for germs to get into your urethra. UtIs happen, that's all. It's not indicative of any shenanigans.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Trust him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• a uti can be from something he may have given u

0|0
    0|0
  • You know your clean. He is the one you need to be questioning. Don't be naive. Seems like he's cheating. Whether you want to hear it or not. Hopefully it's nothing. But go with him on his appointment

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes