Still (deeply) in love with my ex

It's been 4,5 months since we broke up from our 3,5 year relationship. We used to be besties and 2 months after we got together we fell in love - both of us.

Our first year was probably the best out of our couple. Everything went so well. Like for example, we both went on the same school trip to Paris and we ended up kissing under the rain.

However gradually we started to argue quite a bit. Everything ended on the 1rst January 2013. It was a mutual break up at that point, both of us felt it would be the right thing to do.

On the 1rst February, ex tells me to not contact here until I come back from my trips. After 2 months into my trip abroad ex contacts me. Doesn't contact me until I get to Santiago in Chile when she sends me "[...] I don't care what you say to this but I still really miss you and spending time with you". At this point she's had a new boyfriend for 2 months or so.

It really did annoy me that she would call up late at night asking me questions about her new couple like "He wants me to move in with him what do I tell him?".

I remember back then I wasn't as sad of losing her. I had another girl on my mind 24/7 and it felt like I had moved on ... finally.

It's only when I came back to London that I felt that something big was missing from my life - my EX.

I still really do love her and I want her back.

I've told her that I still LOVE her and I'm now starting NC (No Contact).

P.S she has told me a few weeks back that her new boyfriend is heading back to his home country and there isn't a big chance they can stay together.

ALL HELP NEEDED

Don't tell me it's an ex and I should get over it.

10