Should I talk to my ex's new boyfriend?

From my other question you can gather that I'm not quite over my ex and that I still cherish and love her. She was my everything. We would do almost everything together and spend the happiest days of our lives (of my life at least).

So I called her up today and asked her if she wanted to take a walk in the park, to talk and sort this whole thing up. She said she couldn't as she was going to the gym and she would be busy later on tonight.

10 minutes after hanging up she calls me back and tells me that I need to talk to her new boyfriend, to "sort things out".

At the time I told her NO because I know it would infuriate me and put me ill at ease and she called me a "p****", to "f*** off and not contact me", "you never think about making me happy" and "I don't think you see us as friends". I was heartbroken by her statements.

We were together for 3,5 years. We were very, very close. We had met both of our respective families and most of all we were in LOVE.

What do I do? I just can't give up on her and I getting back together, it's literally killing me thinking she's with someone else.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not talk to her ex. In fact, you should cut both of them off and never look back.