A chance he is still thinking about me?

I try to make it short: I almost got together with a guy...didnt work out because of the distance but kept in contact for a while and had an affair, after a little fight he broke up contact with the words: You deserve better and I'm sry blablabla...after a few weeks I just called him and we were cool again. But contact was really rare...when I was tryin reach out for him he stepped back, when I did he wrote thing like: You will always be a big part of my life.

we´re not in contact now- I blocked him s I'm disaponted..but he never tried to call me or anything... I can't forget about him (but I don't feel raedy to get in touch, if so I would)

Im just wondering if it was all just sh*t talk or if there is a tiny chance, that he still consider it as something special, like the way I do

10