Which brand/model earphones do you recommend? Why do my earphones always break?

i want ones that have good bass and good quality but not more than $20

i tried ihip brand and theyre pretty good but they keep falling apart please help!

Updates:
thank you everyone for your input! I wish apple would invent the next wireless earbuds or something lol

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Headphones do break quite easily sadly. I never invest too much in mine unless I'm using them for more high quality things like live sound mixing, song mixing, etc.

For what you what, it's just about finding a balance you like. Personally, I love the in-ear Creative EP-630's. They normally last me at least a year if not longer. I can't have the traditional headphones because... well my ears are too small and the earpieces are too big... so I love in ear because they don't fall our when I'm at the gym and there's a range of sizes!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks these have great reviews on amazon I'm gonna order them! lets see how they last, would you say the bass is good on these?

• Very good, I love to run to the bass and these are perfect. I have been buying for years and very happy!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• It's probably the way you wrap them. Are you wrapping them around your ipod? If so leave a loop (where it plugs in) & put a finger on the side of the ipod. Then wrap it around. When you remove your finger there will be a space so the wire doesn't get broken from wrapping it too tightly.

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter if you have $5 to $120 earphones...it breaks so damn easily. I tried them all. It expected when the parts are small and the earphones take a lot of abuse.

I decided to spend more thinking the build quality is better on a pair of klipsch x7i's but nope! the earphones broke within 6 months. Sound quality is amazing but pricey but there's a 2 year company warranty on it...thank god!

0|0
    0|0
  • All earphones suck! At least the cheap ones! They last max 2 months! Once only the one will fail then both of them... at times I've destroyed them right away in rage after one just started to be failing.. god damn low-quality Chinese crap!

Buy headphones! Seriously! They will last - they got MUCH richer and thicker sound and actually they got a bass... and the funniest thing? They cost roughly the same as earphones!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you keep getting earphones if they break so easily? Just buy some good headphones and actually spend some money. Would you rather spend $20 for earphones 3 times or spend $40 on a good pair of headphones once?

0|1
    0|0
  • I recommend these I got mines at Target last year? For around $23.00 after tax. I know its a little high but worth it.

link

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• I don't understand how everyone seems to break theirs so easily... I usually keep a pair earphones for about three years before they start to fall apart, and I only ever spend about $15 - $20 on them. I recently got a new pair from Skull Candy and they're pretty sweet so far. link

0|0
    0|0
  • Skullcandy!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes