Which brand/model earphones do you recommend? Why do my earphones always break?

i want ones that have good bass and good quality but not more than $20

i tried ihip brand and theyre pretty good but they keep falling apart please help!

thank you everyone for your input! I wish apple would invent the next wireless earbuds or something lol

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Headphones do break quite easily sadly. I never invest too much in mine unless I'm using them for more high quality things like live sound mixing, song mixing, etc.

For what you what, it's just about finding a balance you like. Personally, I love the in-ear Creative EP-630's. They normally last me at least a year if not longer. I can't have the traditional headphones because... well my ears are too small and the earpieces are too big... so I love in ear because they don't fall our when I'm at the gym and there's a range of sizes!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks these have great reviews on amazon I'm gonna order them! lets see how they last, would you say the bass is good on these?

• Very good, I love to run to the bass and these are perfect. I have been buying for years and very happy!