How can I give he reassurance?

I met this great guy about a week ago and I think he's afraid to be in a relationship because he's been cheated on in the past because he keeps asking me if I'll cheat on him. I don't believe in cheating, so how can I make him see that and believe me. I think we need to getto know each other more before being in a relationship but I'm not sure how I can build that trust with him.
Im Also wondering if I make more of an attempt to be with him will that show him that I only want him or would he think I'm being clingy. I mean he always asks me to hang out but when I ask him to come over to my house he just says he will when he can because he works a lot and I understand that he's tired after work and it makes it easier for me to just come over. I just have never had a boyfriend and I want this to work, I just don't know if I'm doing everything I can to make it work.

01