What to do with an ex boyfriend, I want to be with?

My ex boyfriend and I have been broken up for a year. We both just graduated college, We are both 22 and I can see a future with us. My ex boyfriend does not want to be tied down right now and has his mind on different things, fitness, a job, and nutrition. I just found out really shocking news that him and his family will be moving to North Caroline for 3 months because the cost of living where I live is too expensive and the family has been struggling. When I ask my ex boyfriend if there is a future, he says if its meant to be it will be and he is living in the present right now and he said so should I. I care about him so much and have dated others, but feel as though he is the one for me. I am unsure if he will potentially be staying in NC for good or his family will not like it and move back home. What should I do when he is in NC? I feel as though he is confused and not ready again for a 4 year commitment. I also feel as though he never said to me that he never wants to be with me and said if we crossed paths again, we would have to see.

Need some more advice

What Guys Said 1

• Jealously overwhelming... just choose some guy that actually wants to date right now. There are plenty of them; I know from experience.

What Girls Said 0