He said he liked me, now he doesn't know what he wants? HELP!

So there was the guy I liked. we'd hung out once before, and almost kissed. I told him one night that I liked him, and he said he liked me too and wanted to work something out. we talked it over and he said he wanted to wait until we're in the same town to start anything. he later said he didn't make a move on me when we almost kissed because he liked another girl at his school, but that they weren't together because he was moving back home.

well, we hung out all yesterday. he called to go to the beach with his friends a few days before and set the whole thing up. then, drove an extra 30 minutes out of the way to pick me up to go to the beach and we had a fun time. we were joking, flirting, laughing and touching each other. a complete gentleman. he was holding me in the water and when he reached out to pull me up once, he grabbed my hand and just held it and stared into my eyes as if he was going to kiss me, but didn't. when he took me home, I assumed after having such a good time, he'd finally make a move. he walked me inside, and wished me a safe trip back to my internship and to get some sleep, and gave me a side hug. I said I had fun and we should do this again, and he agreed. and then he turned to leave. I felt that I should say something about the last conversations we had, and when he turned to leave I said "do you remember what I said when I was intoxicated?" (that's when I said I liked him) he said "...yeah" (by reading his expression, it didn't seem good) so I said "we can just drop it...if you want" and he said "that would be good. you're cool, but I just don't know what I want right now... are you okay?" and I know I looked disappointed. I said "i'm fine." he asked if I was sure and I said yeah I was. he knew that I was upset and said that he really hoped that I had a safe trip back to my internship and to get some rest and I said "i will" and we said bye.

was that wrong to bring it up like that? and if he didn't know what he wanted, why did he say he wanted to try to work things out or even that he liked me...? let alone flirted so much?

i'm just super confused. what should I do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry but this guy is either A) a complete p****, or B) he just doenst like you. Neither of those youd probably like to hear, but I'm just trying to be honest with you. I know its hard for girls out there because most guys are just too scared to get a girl and f*** her for some reason. But either way I would say just forget him. He said it himself, he doesn't "know" what he wants. Don't wait around for a guy like that, go find a dude that's about it and isn't afraid to like you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE