Why can't I see all his pics?

This guy I like very much (who flirts and teases me ) recently brought in his iPad to this place we happen to hang out at (we both go there alone without friends). He was showing eeruone his pics, including ones with his ex girlfriends etc at places. He had no problem showing everyone EXCEPT me. For some reason, he would only let me see scenic pics or of things. IF I caught a glance of someone it was a split second and the person was so tiny in the pic and he didn't explain. Other girls bragge to me tht he has no problem showing them.

I'm not jealous or weird. Just curious. Is it something I'm missing here?
This has happened before and when I asked why he just blushed and said "just cuz."

11