Feelings For Her Have Come Back?

So a few months ago I met this girl on an online dating site. Now me, I'm terrible with girls, can hardly talk to them, but this one in particular, she was special. I never connected with anyone before like I did with her. The feeling seemed mutual and we even set up a day where we can go hang out together. I got her number and Facebook and I thought this was going to be awesome.

Eventually, I saw a few days after I got her number, she stopped answering my texts and I eventually saw her putting up pics on her Facebook with another man. Ripped my heart out and I was devastated. But I eventually got over it.

One day, my friend called me and guess who he's with? He's with her, and he put her on the phone and it was really awkward. Later when she left the room, my friend asked me if I wanted to get back to talking to her and maybe start dating. But I told him I didn't want to, because it'd be too weird.

Now today I've started thinking about what we could've been. I really had high hopes for her and I back then, but now I don't know what to think. Sorry I made this so long but can any of guys or girls help me out?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should go for it, don't let your insecurities hold you back.

What Guys Said 0