Do you girls ever "trick" guys into kissing them by moving in close? Really more manipulating than tricking

I was just thinking of how in the past I have had girls talk to me alone and just kinda get closer and move in. I would kiss them just out of reaction, and of course I am not complaining! I don't mean trick as in fool us, I mean manipulating us in a way that works out for both of us, ha ha.

But is this a thing girls are aware of doing, or is it a subconscious thing? All of them that I am thinking of kinda leaned in, made eye contact, and just got closer and I didn't even realize what I was doing until we were making out lol.

This happened several times, so I think it is a tactic you sneaky girls use!

• Yes, I know what I am doing and trick guys to kiss me
  • No, I have no idea what you are talking about

31

Most Helpful Girl

• i have done it to tease my ex before but usually it just happens if we are close.

• You just start kissing if close?

• yeah