Does my boyfriend want me to be honest?

Okay, so I have been dating this boy for a couple months now and I've been having some issues but I'm not sure if I should talk to him about it. He works nights and doesn't have a car and I feel like I invest a lot into this relationship and he's not really doing the same. I'm almost done with college and he still hasn't gone back to school and I guess it scares me a little that he's not super motivated to get his life together. But I don't want to be a nagging or whiny girlfriend. So my question is is this a conversation I should have with him or not?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• better sooner than later. Better now than when you've grown to resent him more further down the line.

If you love him you should really try to figure out a way to be honest and forward without being mean or condescending. Try to tell him you how you're feeling in a way that demonstrates both love but a firm desire to get a result. It can be a difficult subject to broach and for him maybe difficult to hear but it will be a necessary conversation to have if the relationship is going progress and last

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE