Is this a AHOLE move?

I recently went on a date with a girl. She was very pretty, we were getting along great at a local bar. Then a guy walking by stopped and said hello to her, introduced himself to me then walked off. After he left she told me, "see that guy, we had sex so hard we broke his bed, he got mad at me and we do not hook up anymore". I kinda laughed it off, waited till she went to the restroom, closed my tab and left. I shot her text while leaving, saying enjoyed it have a nice evening and take care. Is this mean of me? I was very turned off by her comment...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Which move were you referring to being the ahole move, her disclosing her sexual history about another guy with you or you closing your tab and leaving? If you're referring to what she did, then YES, it was! If you're referring to your reaction, then I feel it was justified. Women speak all the time, don't talk to me about what she did or what you did with her. I think its only fair for them not to bring up the sexcapades with their exes as well. Regardless of who does it, doesn't seem respectful at all to me.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I say you were justified. If I acted like that I would expect to be left high and dry, too.

0|1
    0|0
  • You guys were both rude.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• I'll admit it's a bit of a douche baggery move, but at the same time I can see where you're coming from. Any self-respecting man is not going to take a comment like that from a woman considering both the obvious and underlying messages behind it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have been turned off by the comment as well. You did the right thing.

1|1
    0|0
    • Any guy with a back bone wouldn't put up with garbage like that...good for you. I would have done the same...See ya...

• They were both a-hole moves, but you had a reason. In all honesty I probably wouldve did what you did, forget her, she sounds like a.. well you know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes