What are the chances of getting back together?

So I've known this guy my whole life and we started dating in January, but broke up last month. The breakup was very nasty. He has a new girlfriend but he tells me he still has feelings for me. I have strong feelings for him too and we want to get back together. He told me he was gonna have to figure out what he's gonna do. so I've been waiting. yesterday he told me that he decided that he's gonna break up with his girlfriend so we can be together, but then he got cold feet and said we shouldn't be together because this whole thing is just opening up an old wound. I said, "Then why don't you let me fix it?" and he said "idk. I want to be with you, I really do but I don't know I'm all f***ed up and I don't know what to do. I'm sorry. You know I love you, but I don't want either of us to get hurt again." This made me cry all night, made me get sick, and I couldn't sleep. I really don't know what to do. and he texted me today and said, "hey are we still gonna makeout in gym class?" I'm just so confused. My best friend who is also his best friend has been talking to him to try to get him to understand why we should get back together. my friend told me he's thinking about getting back with me, but he told me last night that he doesn't think its a good idea. What's going on?!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's quite nil.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry my girl, classic case of guy not knowing what he wants, no surprise since you are both young. It is up to him. Go hang out with some of your girlfriends and do something to keep busy. It makes the wait easier. Then again, you may meet someone interesting while out with the girls.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes