Is it just me he doesn't want to date?

so the guy I like has tried to hook up with me twice,the first time I freaked out and left.the second time I wanted answers, so I played with him a little bit, nothing too serious.he told me the 1st time that he was finally over his ex, but he doesn't seem like he is(they've been broken up for 3 years) and knew I was a relationship girl.the2nd time he said that he would not be a good boyfriend and he just wanted a friends with benefits thing.i told him that I'm a virgin and I'm not a friends with benefits girl.why in the first place would he try nething if he said he knew I was a relationship girl, but didn't want a relationship?i told him to get it out of his system, to just sleep with random girls, but he said he didn't want to, and he doesn't want a gf.could he just need time to get over the ex, or does he just not want to date me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't want to date you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't want to date you, he just needs a sex toy basically. Guys don't lie about these things, if he said he's just looking for FWB, then that's exactly what he wants. And he's been out of his past relationship for 3 years now? How much more time does he need, 5, 10, 15 years?

Nope, he's over the past chick and now just wants sex without all the strings attached. Don't do it, especially if you are a virgin. Find a good guy who will actually value you as a person and not just see you as someone they can get laid with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes