He always yelling stuf he never mean but what to do?

He always say stuff he don't mean..he said he wished me dead and said I'm dead to him...he always scream stuff he don't mean. We was talking about getting back together and he always yell stuff he never mean. We always start back talking like nothing happened. He got this girl where he getting money and sex from and she wants him to stop talking to me because of our connection. She trying to keep him away from me because of what we text about.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should just stop talking to him. He's verbally abusive and yells at you. End of story

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Childhood issues, tell him to f*** off he will treat you like a ****, seriously f*** him off before you get hurt and treated like sh*t/. your better than that he has issues. I am a therapist and take head. tell him he needs help with his issues and anger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he's an a**hole but it sounds like he's moved on.. Also maybe he does mean the things he says. You might not want to accept that but it could be the truth. I would just move on. Clean break.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing abput this relationship sounds good at all. Please do yourself a favour and end your relationship and contact with him. No one deserves to be treated and cheated that way.

0|0
    1|0
    • I'm not in a relationship with him you not understanding. I'm asking why he yell these things when he get mad but thanks anyway

• I wouldn't date him either way. he sounds violent

Recommended myTakes