He always yelling stuf he never mean but what to do?

He always say stuff he don't mean..he said he wished me dead and said I'm dead to him...he always scream stuff he don't mean. We was talking about getting back together and he always yell stuff he never mean. We always start back talking like nothing happened. He got this girl where he getting money and sex from and she wants him to stop talking to me because of our connection. She trying to keep him away from me because of what we text about.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You should just stop talking to him. He's verbally abusive and yells at you. End of story

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE