Is there a chance for me to win him back

Known this guy for some years and I've always played games with him because I was unsure of what I wanted. We are 13 years apart. About 2 months ago he completely got fed up and pretty much stopped talking to me, mainly because I told him to not contact me anymore but I only said that because I wanted him to fight for me. Well after dating other people I realized that he is the one that I want and now I'm basically trying to win him back. We met last weekend for the first in months and actually had a good time. No fighting or anything which was our problem, he complained about me starting unacceptability fights all the time. I met up with him because I wanted to show him that I'm serious this time and am changing for the better. The other day he texted me saying how sweet I was and he had a good time with me and he always knew I had it in me but was wondering when it show. So I told him not to leave me again and he replied with just keeping acting how I am. Is it too early to bring up a relationship? Should I keep on? Do I have false high hopes of us being together? We still are not communicating like I want but I'm not sure if I'm trying to rush things.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, there's a chance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Too soon, you messed him about so much there's no wonder he's cautious! Arrange to meet again a few times, be casual but flirty and make sure you always look amazing and things will happen in their own time but never tell a guy to leave you alone, to a guy that means 'leave me alone and not 'chase after me'

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes