Does she like me or not?

ok so there's this I like but she said she really likes me but doesn't want to ruin our friendship if we brokeup so we stayed friends. but recently we've been getting a lot closer and she's started to say she loves me. she also said if I moved she would miss me a lot and would be really sad. also when we text it goes on for a really long time and we tease each other the whole time and when we text we make a lot of sexual jokes involving us together. today in a text after a lot of sexual jokes and stuff I said "i can't believe you put up with all this why? XD" and she said "cause you're special:P" and I answered with :D <3 and then she replied with <3 :3 Oh and she also wants me to hangout all the time and she seems to try and look extra good when I'm around. anyways do you think she likes me and her emotions are getting harder to hold back or do you think she's just really comfortable with me?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe there's something more than just a friendship between you guys. Did you try to ask her out once more? Maybe you can try to convince her that if you'll break up, you'll still can stay friends. But before saying this you should be honest with yourself and sure about that. Will you want to stay friends? Will you can? Good luck ;)