Would it hurt you if your girlfriend cut herself?

Would it hurt you if a recent ex you still loved cut herself because of something you did?
I still cut but not with him . He's gone out and deslt drugs sbd everything. Id say I'm in tge better situation

313

Most Helpful Guy

• That would freak me the hell out! My brother's girlfriend cuts herself whenever there's conflict and she uses it to manipulate him. I've whitnessed it myself. I don't want to have anything to do with a relationship with a girl like that.

I'm sorry but I can't do it. I understand people cut themselves because they feel so empty and hurt that they need to feel alive somehow. But it is a sign of mental instability.