Why is summer a starting over point for guys?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me and led me on for 7 months and he admitted he was using me as a distraction until the month him and his ex girlfriend started dating but has this happened to anyone

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• the guy is a real loser if you ask me. He had to have a "distraction" for 7 months cause he's not man enough to be on his own weeping about his ex? I mean, really you can live without a girlfriend for a while...What a loser.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You need to move on. Forget about this loser, you deserve better. This guy is obviously immature and doesn't know what he wants in a relationship. You are better off without this guy in your life.

I've been used before. I dated a guy who would date me, then randomly dump me when he found someone he thought was better (I found this out after). Well actually, he didn't find other girls, he thought they were interested so he dumped me so he could move in on them. One of the girls heard he had a girlfriend, and so she told some people I knew, what he was doing.

You have to let him go, he's not good for you. Find a guy who is going to want to be in a relationship with you. Not someone who is going to lead you on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes