Do people ever feel completely detached ?

On some days, I'm going with the flow, doing things, as I always do, responding to the world as it is.

But on some days, something in me puts at a distances to whatever I do. I stop feeling thrill or fully sensually engaged in anything. Suddenly my mind is very sharp and calm, I can feel the air subtly move around me, I hear voices and minute sounds that you would naturally ignore, I can feel things move around me and see them in my mind even though I don't see them with my eyes. I can feel the world around me happening, but I am too detached in some way to interact, just observe and respond with great emotional intelligence

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• @Suddenly my mind is very sharp and calm, I can feel the air subtly move around me, I hear voices and minute sounds that you would naturally ignore, I can feel things move around me and see them in my mind even though I don't see them with my eyes. I can feel the world around me happening, but I am too detached in some way to interact, just observe and respond with great emotional intelligence

I feel that way more often than not. id say 78% of the time.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I use to feel detached everyday when I was highly depressed. You might be.. Or have some type of mental issue. Hope you feel better. I know what's it like to feel numb and I hope I never feel like tha at gain

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do feel like that sometimes.

You might be talking about derealisation, you can look it up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is just those days.

0|0
    0|0
  • most people are like this, its why l'll probably never have kids. People with kids always look dead inside!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, sometimes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes