Do people ever feel completely detached ?

On some days, I'm going with the flow, doing things, as I always do, responding to the world as it is.

But on some days, something in me puts at a distances to whatever I do. I stop feeling thrill or fully sensually engaged in anything. Suddenly my mind is very sharp and calm, I can feel the air subtly move around me, I hear voices and minute sounds that you would naturally ignore, I can feel things move around me and see them in my mind even though I don't see them with my eyes. I can feel the world around me happening, but I am too detached in some way to interact, just observe and respond with great emotional intelligence

51

Most Helpful Girl

• @Suddenly my mind is very sharp and calm, I can feel the air subtly move around me, I hear voices and minute sounds that you would naturally ignore, I can feel things move around me and see them in my mind even though I don't see them with my eyes. I can feel the world around me happening, but I am too detached in some way to interact, just observe and respond with great emotional intelligence

I feel that way more often than not. id say 78% of the time.