Is this cheating or just a dumb thing?

I have a boyfriend who I truly love but we went through a period where we fought all the time and it got to the point that I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay with him or move on. During that time, I was out with my friends one night and as I was leaving the bar a guy I had been talking to who is my friends friend gave me a kiss on the lips goodnight. It was literally a 5 second peck but I let it happen because I was so unsure of what I wanted at the time. A few days later my boyfriend and I had a big discussion and it was like a lightbulb went off and I knew he was all I wanted and we have been fine since. First off, does that count as cheating? And second, should I admit it to him or just keep it to myself as a lesson of what never to do again. I don't know if me admitting it would only hurt him and be me getting my guilt off my conscience when really I deserve to feel bad. Please help
I've had no contact with the guy since and don't plan to ever again

15

Most Helpful Guy

• thats a toughie. I think you should tell him and no longer be around that friends friend.