Is 2 years to long of a wait to try and reconnect with an ex best friend ?

I don't think it's to long of a wait myself .I would of tried to do this sooner but I just was not ready to talk to her .to try and work things out. I was to hurt from the brake up .I need. To work on myself first .but now I am ready to try and work things out with her I'm a little nervous about it .I have no clue on how this will go. I'm hopping for the best and planing for the worst.I really hope it want come to that but am ready for it if it does. I want to do this because I really miss her . She ment a lot to me and I miss what we had together .I thought to myself that if I am going to have a shot at getting her back I need to get at her now before 2 years becomes 3 years.plus if this doesn't work then I will be able to say that I did my all to make things right with her.I'll be a little hurt But I think that's better then not trying at all an looking back 20 years form now and wishing that I did.

What do you guys an girls think. About this.do you think 2 years is to long or not ?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It is never too long, just realize she might not be the same person she was back then. Life changes you. But if you too were close it is always great to hear from that person from your past. Just be ready to receive her part of the story and that she might also be hurt because of your absence.