Should I make my move?

Is it a good idea to start talking to a guy that has show clear signs that he is interested? but he seems a bit shy or should I wait for him to make a move?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have at least some interest in him, then make the first move. It will get you into the friendship and possibly relationship, AND it will cause him to stop being afraid of approaching you, talking to you, etc.

Both of you will get what you want. And there is nothing bad, weird, wrong, or whatever about you (the girl) making the first move. If you never make the first move, you might never get the guy you want.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, make a move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you should make your move. Even if he's interested, he's likely to never make the first move if he's shy. If you don't make the first move, some girl who's willing to make the first move might snap him up.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you think I should do the next time I see him? I thought of just saying hey an smile is that enough for a shy guy to start talking to me?

• It depends on how shy he is. I think the chances are high he'lll start speaking to you. But if he's shy, the chances are low that he'll actually make a move. Get some time alone with him and make your move.

• If a guy has shy nature you have to make first move...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes