Should I make my move?

Is it a good idea to start talking to a guy that has show clear signs that he is interested? but he seems a bit shy or should I wait for him to make a move?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have at least some interest in him, then make the first move. It will get you into the friendship and possibly relationship, AND it will cause him to stop being afraid of approaching you, talking to you, etc.

Both of you will get what you want. And there is nothing bad, weird, wrong, or whatever about you (the girl) making the first move. If you never make the first move, you might never get the guy you want.