Girls, have you ever had to take a dump when you were wearing an elaborate dress?

Weird question I know, but I saw a girl wearing a long dress today, and for some reason I kept wondering, 'man it must be a pain in the ass if you had to poop.' lol

So have you ever had to? and was it difficult?

Updates:
i just felt like it guys, now can you answer now? lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most dresses are easy to poop in. You just pull the skirt up around your waist, pull down your undies, and go.

If you're talking about a formal dress---one that's very long, heavy, and/or has many layers---yeah, they're a bit tougher because they're difficult to hold up around your waist. Also, you have to reach around all that material to wipe yourself. Plus, if you're wearing one of those dresses, you're probably using a public bathroom and so you're probably trying your hardest not to let any of the material touch the dirty floor. Your options are basically: a) hold it until you go home, b) struggle with your dress on your own, c) ask a friend to help you hold your dress, or d) take the dress completely off and hang it up while you poop (though some of those dresses can be a pain to get in and out of. Also to note, sometimes you'll be wearing things like pantyhose and spanx, which can make it a even bigger ordeal).

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• dresses are easy... panty hose make things very hard though><

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you always ask weird questions?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• definite 5 star question

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you always ask weird questions?

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes