Ex Boyfriend is acting completely different, Why? Help

My ex boyfriend and I broke up about two months ago. He is 22 and I am the first girlfriend he has had since he was 16, He never dated anyone in that time, just occasionally slept with girls but I wouldn't say he was promiscuous. He was good to me and we were a happy couple and physically things were great.

We never had a fight. The only exception was when were had been seeing each other for two months and he freaked out about commitment and broke things off. Two weeks later he was asking for me to come back. I did and then we started dating.

Five and a half months later and completely out of the blue one day he picked a fight, blew it out of proportion and then wanted space. Five days later he broke up with me saying that the spark was gone. Since then he has slept around with many different girls, he's been going out a lot (something that never interested him) and within three weeks of us breaking up he began having frequent casual sex with a girl I know who is the complete opposite of me. As well as being with her he hooks up with other girls. I know every situation is different but I can't understand why he is doing this to me? I'd like a males perspective on the whole situation. Also any girls who have dealt with something like this or similar, your answers are appreciated.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• What is he doing to you lol. I guarentee you he isn't seeing other girls just to spite you. Likely he is trying to exprement if he's not been in many relationships besides you, while trying to fill the void left by you. Also after breaking up with someone after a long relationship many men seek comfort in other girls but are not ready for a real relationship. If he realizes he is lonely he may try to come back to you but you should say no. By the way I resent the comment by queenbeatris.. we don't turn to wild dogs..nor would he go back to you because he gets bored. He's not being an ass as you insinuate. He is just conflicted and confused following your breakup. I stand by what I said before though.. if he tries triesto getback together say no.. he may miss you but the root incompatibility would remain.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE