Is flirting with someone wrong when your in a relationship?

I've been in this steady relationship for around 2 months but an ex from a long time ago has recently started talking to me ( flirting ) is it wrong .

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Different relationships have different boundaries concerning what's acceptable for their relationship. You should talk to your boyfriend about it and see what he thinks. If you're not comfortable talking to your boyfriend about it, then you probably shouldn't be doing it (or allowing your ex to do it---it's your job to draw and enforce boundaries with other men).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. If he initates the flirtation and it is unwanted you need to tell him that you're committed to someone else. If you are flirting with him, you either need to stop, or consider whether you want back with this ex or want to continue the relationship you are in. You wouldn't flirt without reason, if you are attracted to your ex you need to sort that out.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, you aren't respecting your partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mild flirting is fine.

It's not so much the flirting itself but the intention behind it that is of importance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could lead to problems. You didn't mention if you were flirting too but if you are, I don't think you should be doing that. Would you be OK if your boyfriend ex girlfriend was still talking to him and flirting with him? Probably not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes