My boyfriends ex girlfriends all have a very different personality from me? He also talks about them badly

I met 3 of his exes over the past few months and I noticed they're all very upbeat, the centre of attention and are/were party animals. And I'm kinda the opposite, I'm not super shy but I certainley wouldn't stand out in a crowd and I hate partying (exept for footballs games). Those girls also seem like they have a lot of expierence in the bedroom and I was a virgin before him.

Idk, I'm probably worrying about nothing, but it strikes me as odd that he has a type and I'm not in it. Is it something to talk to him about ?

He also talks about them very badly. He never says anything about the relationship but he makes it obvious he thinks they're terrible people, often calling them whore or slut. It bothers me. Am I the only one that shows poor manors and a lack of chatacter?

11