Didn't make a move on her when I had her alone. Is it over?

Hung out one-on-one for the first time. It was a little awkward, but still fun. At the end, she kind of hung around inside my car and didn't get out right away. Just sat there and we kept bantering.

I feel like she was waiting for me to make a move, but it just felt like a kiss would've been so forced. However, it seems you have to make a move early or you're done. Is it over with this girl?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, don't fret over not kissing someone on the first date. First dates are supposed to be more casual anyway.

Don't try to rush into something too quickly..just let things flow.

I don't think it's over with that girl...just in the future, when on another date with her, when it feels right, just kiss her.