Do you think he's interested?

Ok, so I have a guy friend and I would say for the short time we've known each other, we've grown rather close. I can say over the course of time I've also developed some crazy feelings for this dude, and haven't been able to keep him out my mind. We talk nearly everyday, mostly at school since I don't have a phone at the moment, also through Facebook as well. I want to tell him that I have feelings for him so bad, and is not because I'm "scared" or "nervous" per se, I just don't know if he feels the same. Now recently last week, me and him were at the bus stop waiting for the bus and he was already sitting down on the ground, so I joined him and we were facin each other and I tapped him on the foot and he tapped mine and did kind of a wink and then we put our feet together (the bottom) playing "footsies" and we sat there like that for a cool 10 minutes while talking. After he started touching my leg after I had told him I'd shaven :p he kept rubbing it. Now to you this may be "obvious" signs but I don't want to jump to conclusions. To add, before we got on the bus he started rubbing my back with his finger. Do you think he's interested?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's definitely interested, but it isn't clear yet what his interest is. He seems to have been right there with you last week, and took it up a notch with rubbing your back. To find out where he wants to go, put yourself forward a little. Go up to him when you see him instead of waiting for him to come to you. Look at him directly and openly. Smile. If you're up to it, flirt a little - maybe even a little more openly than you are normally comfortable with. Touch his forearm when you talk to him. And then wait to see his response. You will have reached out to him and showed you were open to his next move. But he needs to take that next step if he is interested. Let him do it. Be a little patient, but he should respond right away if he is really interested, and by the next day in any case.

If he does, respond playfully but openly. Have fun. And if he doesn't, you will not have put your friendship at risk. Stay friendly, and a little touchy-feely, and who knows - he might find his feelings grow more romantic. If not, you still have a fun friend, unless your feelings are just too strong to allow you go on that way. If they are, and you would rather risk the friendship than go on as just friends (or as special friends if he is interested enough), then tell him how you feel, and be honest about how you feel about going on as friends if he is not interested in you more romantically.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Any time a guy uses kino on you it means he's trying to run game, which implies that he likes you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahh 'kino' eh :p never heard that term. So, you think I should go forward with telling him?

• Kino means kinesthetic, which means touching, which means he's trying to turn a platonic relationship into a more physical, intimate relationship. If I were you I wouldn't tell him, but rather flirt with him obviously, if you know what I mean.

• Try asking him about how he feels about being in a relationship.

If he says that he's not looking for one, then he's not looking for one.

If he says that he's looking for the right one, then you're the right one.

;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he does. That's how I was around my fiancee when I first met her. Was a touchy/feeling thing, but not to weird to creep her out.

If you like him tell him something in the order of :

We have been friends for a while and I I don't want to ruin this friend ship. But I think I have developed feelings for you that are more than what friends should have towards each other. I not sure if these kind of feelings come with this kind of friendship with guys, so if you have or don't have the same feelings towards me please let me know. If you don't have the same feelings towards me I still want to be friends with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the touching approach is a good IOI.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes ,he is.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes